1. It’s an on-track handicapping contest where contestants compete in five races (Ruidoso 6/7/8/9 and the Belmont Stakes.) on Saturday.
2. Cost to enter the contest is $60. Each player starts with $50 on their betting card and gets to keep the balance on the card after the five races. Players may purchase one or two betting cards. You must enter by post time of the fourth race at a registration table located in the grandstand.
3. Each player must bet a minimum of $10 from their $50 bankroll on each of the five races in the contest. There is no maximum limit—only what players have remaining on their betting card following each race in the contest.
4. Players bet each race individually as a computer system keeps track of how players are performing during the contest.
5. The player that accumulates the most money at their betting card at the end of the five races on wins $500, a trophy, and a year’s supply of Dr Pepper.