- Nomination Forms
- Eligibility Lists
- Condition Books
- 2018 Entry Policy
- Trainer Packet
- Stall Applications
To find out which horses won or are in tomorrow’s races check out the links below.
- Watch 2018 Training Races Here – Will be updated after every third race.
- Watch 2017 Training Races Here
- Watch 2016 Training Races Here
- Watch 2015 Training Races Here
- Watch 2014 Training Races Here
Out of State Horses: State and federal regulations require that horses must have a CVI (health certificate) issued from the State and Farm of origin. All horses must have a negative EIA (Coggins) within the past 12 months. An entry permit must be obtained from the NM Livestock Board. Also the NMRC requires a negative piroplasmosis for Quarter Horses dated within the past 24 months along with proof of vaccination for Rhino/Flu/WNV within the last 6 months. Horses lacking this documentation will not be allowed entry into NM Racetracks.